Lately I was trying to create a shutdown/reboot module for Fl_TeacherTool. I recently talked with its developer Robert Arkiletian and realised that “ltspinfo” can be accessed by non-root users even. The shutdown/reboot module is a cool feature for fl_teachertool but would create a problem if non-root users gain access and shutdown terminals at their will. But this problem has to solved. So, I am analyzing the code of ltsp-ltspinfod and may make changes in it as required to curb this problem.
- RT @ndtv: Missing #AirAsia flight had asked to fly higher to avoid cloud: official goo.gl/HlUAjJ 2 years ago
- woah!! this is really something...india tops the list in #gsoc2012 google-opensource.blogspot.in/2012/05/google… 5 years ago
- Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day of your life! - Confucius 5 years ago
- Panaroma - my first attempt... wp.me/p3N6B-4p 5 years ago
- HIghest point of Araku... flic.kr/p/aigVSe 5 years ago
- 21,202 hits
Yogesh Goel on #dgplug #fad Chitlesh Goorah: FEL… on #dgplug #fad Arindam Ghosh on #dgplug #fad Chitlesh on #dgplug #fad kushaldas on #dgplug #fad